Paste your Google Webmaster Tools verification code here
Melbourne Wedding Celebrant
Wedding Day Tips
- Trial run your arrival, one week prior. Allow time for any unforeseen events – traffic jams, public holidays etc.
- If the ceremony is to be held on public property, check if Council approval is required.
- Have a large umbrella in the Wedding car in case of rain.
- Have a back up plan available in case of bad weather: – An alternative venue for holding the Ceremony indoors. – 30 – 50 umbrellas available for guests. – Hire a large marquis.
- In case of hot weather have fluids available to prevent dehydration
- Allocate duties for on the day so that you have less to remember